Holley’s LS Throttle Bodies are unquestionably the BIGGEST BORE - MOST FEATURE LOADED available.
Holley went back to the drawing board and built the ultimate air valve for your LS engine! This all new design boasts a 105 millimeter bore and a low RPM drive friendly taper. Innovative features like Idle Bleed Adjustment, TPS CLOCKER, and fully adjustable PCV passage valve, make them the ultimate throttle bodies for ease of installation and tuning. Regardless of whether you have a turbo, supercharger, or a big cam engine sucking gulps of air, Holley’s throttle bodies are maximized for your application. Plus, the BLACK ANODIZED finish offers up a modern tech look!
- THE biggest bore most feature loaded, throttle body available!
- Large 105 mm throttle bore opening promotes horsepower gains over factory equipment.
- Tapered throttle bore offers low rpm drivability.
- Fully adjustable PCV Passage Valve allows for fine tuning and even accomodates forced induction applications! No more tapping and installing plugs to block off PCV!
- Idle Bleed Adjustment Screw allows adjustment of your idle without affecting throttle position or TPS voltages at idle!
- Innovative (patent pending) TPS Clocker Adjustment allows the TPS to be rotated back into the ECU's required idle voltage range! Modified engines often suffer from idling outside this range. No more idle adjustment problems related to TPS!
- Built-in provision for cruise control cable