The 224xLC dynamometer is the perfect choice for EFI tuning shop. Based on the 224x, the 224xLC offers the ease of use of an inertia dyno, along with the advanced testing capabilities of an Eddy Current Load Control dyno. The 224xLC Dynamometer features a 24" knurled, precision balanced drum, Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit, 2000-hp measurement capacity and a max speed of 200 mph. The Dynojet 224xLC can perform load tests including step, sweep and custom road-load profiles in all gears and at any throttle position.
Measures up to 2,000hp/2,000ft-lbs torque and 200mph
Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit to perform loaded tests, including step, sweep, and closed loop
Are you looking to increase the performance of your muscle car?
Sho-Me Speed has an in-house Dynojet 224XLC chassis dynamometer. It is used to perform custom dyno tunes and by many local racers and enthusiasts to fine tune their vehicles.
We also have numerous car clubs that we host a "dyno day" for so their club members can see what their rides can do. Ready to have it strapped down on the rollers? Call us at 417-755-7517 to schedule an appointment.
We are located at 1529 E Chestnut Expressway Springfield, MO 65802
TRYING TO VIEW YOUR RUNS? Download the viewer [ HERE ]
- 3-5 Baseline Pulls - $100 ***Pulls with Wideband O2 Readings
- Dyno time by the hour - $100 the first hr and $65/hr after that
**We give discounted rates for "dyno days" for car clubs, groups, or just a bunch of guys that want to see who has the most horsepower and torque.
We offer everything from a basic tune to change a gear ratio to tuning a 1500HP turbo motor on a full stand alone engine management system.
Basic Tune: Includes the following:
-Security Delete for LS Swap Vehicles
-Turn Off Codes for LS Swap Vehicles
-Fan activation temps (for low temp t-stats)
-Torque management removal (commonly found in GM cars)
-Rear O2 sensor codes deleted (Needed after a new header install)
-Speedo re-calibration (for gear and tire height changes)
-Desired idle speed (for "bigger" cams)
-Skip shift function delete (if requested)
-Shift points optimized
-Injector size changes
***This tune does not include any air/fuel ratio adjustments or spark map changes.
-Includes everything in our "Basic tune"
-Drivability adjustment for better starting and cruising
-Complete Air/fuel table optimization for maximum HP/TQ
-Complete Timing table optimization for maximum HP/TQ
-Includes Dyno time and printouts of dyno runs with HP/TQ & Air/Fuel graphs
-Basic Tune $200 - this is typically for customers with a LS swap looking to turn off codes, security, O2 sensors ,etc...
-NA Bolt-On Tune $450.00 (Dyno Time NOT included in price) (Bolt-Ons are items such as cold air intakes, exhaust, headers, gears, throttle bodies)
-NA Cam - Heads - Etc Tune $550 (Dyno Time NOT included in price)
-Boosted/Nitrous Full Tune $650 (Dyno Time NOT included in price)
-Stand Alone Set-Ups - (Holley, AEM, FAST XFI, Big Stuff ETC.) $550 (Dyno Time NOT included in price)
-NA Full Tune Speed Density (No MAF) $550 (Dyno Time NOT included in price)
-Tune Updates are at a reduced rate. ( Typically done when new mods are added, camshaft, injectors, headers, gears, converter, etc.)
-Tune Update on Dyno -$125/Hour
Is your car running rough?
Do you have a miss fire you can't seem to track down?
Running lean or rich?
Bring your injectors to us to make sure they are not the problem!!
We offer ultra sonic injector cleaning and flow testing for your injectors.
Why purchase new injectors when we can ultra sonic clean your injectors and then flow test them to ensure the quality tune you deserve.
- N2O Per Pound- $5.00
We sell VP Race Fuels. We typically stock 110 octane and Methanol but can get any VP fuel and also TrakTek
- Methanol - $4.00/gallon
- Sunoco 110 Octane - $8.50/gallon
- VP 110 Octane - $12.50/gallon
- VP 113 - C16 - Q16 also available upon request
To make sure your appointment is put to the most efficient use, the following should be checked prior to visiting our dynamometer. Failure to ensure that the following items are in proper working order will cause your tune to be inaccurate and/or unsafe. Repairs that need to be made while on the dynamometer are NOT part of your quoted tuning rates, and will be billed at our normal hourly rate in addition to the tuning fee.
Mechanical Check List:
- Engine Compression
- Vacuum, Intake manifold and intercooler sealed under vacuum and pressure.
- Oil and water lines properly tightened
- Turbo does not have excessive shaft play (if applicable)
- Exhaust properly installed and leak free
- Wheels in good condition and properly balanced
- Vehicle properly aligned
- No leaks of any kind from the crankcase, cooling system, transmission etc.
- Spark Plugs fresh and have the proper heat range
- Oil fresh and at the proper level
- Fuel pump properly sized and in working order
- Fuel Injectors clean and fuel injector O-rings free from leaks
- Fuel pressure regulator in good working order
- Fuel filter clean and functioning properly
- Fuel lines and hoses properly installed and of the proper type/size
- Clutch working properly and able to handle the power you plan on making
- Transmission working properly and filled with clean fluid
- Differentials working properly and filled with clean fluid
- Wheel bearings in good working order
- Brakes functioning properly and properly suited for your power level
- Check ALL vehicle grounds!
- Battery and alternator working properly
- No engine lights or codes, unless they are known and need to be cut off due to no longer having that equipment on the vehicle
- Tuning connections hooked up and available, IE ALDL (if applicable)