GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan for 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan. Great for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega.
GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
EHL-401 includes Improved Racing-designed trap-door oil pan baffle, part # 302-11, for additional oil starvation protection in high-performance and motor sport applications.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in: 67-69 Camaro/Firebird, 68-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan
- NOTE - Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or "stroker" engines greater than 3.62"
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross-member
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc
- Sump Oil Capacity - 5.7 Quarts
- Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter - 6.2 Quarts
- Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM Part #: 12634547) and tube (GM Part #: 12625031)
- *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type
- 302-2 is designed to use a GM "F-body" windage tray; GM Part #: 12558253. A modification to the windage tray is required to provide clearance to the pick-up tube. A full-length windage tray may be used if the front quarter of the tray is removed. See the instruction sheets showing the windage tray modifications required.
- Additional parts needed: Oil Pan Gasket GM Part # - 12612350 or equivalent, High Quality RTV sealer, Oil Filter - AC Delco PF48 or equivalent