This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together using bolt-in hardware supplied. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing dash rattles and quarter...
This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together using bolt-in hardware supplied. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race and drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This set-up tucks tight against the floor using strong DOM tubing, causes no ground clearance loss and clears with any exhaust set-up.
- Constructed of DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 100% Bolt In Set-up Requires No Welding!
- Front mounting points feature 0.250” Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
Chrome Moly- (Optional, Add $100) Chrome Moly version uses 1.500" x 0.095" 4130 Chrome Moly steel and is TIG welded. The Chrome Moly construction adds increased strength while reducing product weight making this item 5 lbs lighter than using mild steel. The mounting plates are machined from mild steel to allow this item to be MIG welded to the vehicle. Make your selection below.
1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro (Convertible)
1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird (Convertible)